HC06 Module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP(Serial Port Protocol) module and it is designed for wireless serial communication applications. Thanks to its pins coming out from the board, you can use it easily on a breadboard with Arduino or your projects and you can prototype quickly.
You can wire it to your circuits with the jumper wires sent together with the module.
You can use it in robotic or academic projects.
HC06 can be used only as a slave, unlike HC05.Features:
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- 2.4GHz Communication Frequency
- Precision: ≤-80 dBm
- Output Power: ≤+4 dBm
- Asynchronous Speed: 2.1 MBps/160 KBps
- Synchronous Speed: 1 MBps/1 MBps
- Security: Identity Validation and Encryption
- Operating Voltage: 1.8-3.6V(3.3V Recommended)
- Current: 50 mA
- Dimensions: 43x16x7mm
|Minimum order quantity:
|Date first listed on Novatech:
||Aug 27, 2020