Register Feb-March Robotics classes. (free)Click here to register
Frequently bought together:
A relay is an electrically operated device. It has a control system and (also called input circuit or input contactor) and a controlled system (also called output circuit or output contactor). It is frequently used in the automatic control circuit. To put it simply, it is an automatic switch to controlling a high-current circuit with a low-current signal.
The advantages of a relay lie in its lower inertia of the moving, stability, long-term reliability and small volume. It is widely adopted in devices of power protection, automation technology, sport, remote control, reconnaissance and communication, as well as in devices of electromechanics and power electronics. Generally speaking, a relay contains an induction part which can reflect input variable like current, voltage, power, resistance, frequency, temperature, pressure, speed and light etc. It also contains an actuator module (output) that can energize or de-energize the connection of controlled circuit. There is an intermediary part between input part and output part that is used to coupling and isolate input current, as well as actuate the output. When the rated value of input (voltage, current and temperature etc.) is above the critical value, the controlled output circuit of relay will be energized or de-energized.
1) Good in safety. In power system and high voltage system, the lower current can control the higher one.
2) 2-channel high voltage system output, meeting the needs of single channel control
3) Wide range of controllable voltage.
4) Being able to control high load current, which can reach 240V, 10A
5) With a normally-open (NO) contact and a normally-closed (NC) contacts
|Minimum order quantity:||1|
|Date first listed on Novatech:||Aug 27, 2020|